Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fresh

So, in attempt to start journaling my thoughts and meanderings more, I created this blogger. I had a Xanga for years and it's really funny to look back upon, but maybe it's time to start something fresh, something new.

Here we go...

Tomorrow we head out to Jersey bright and early in the morning to embark on our typical 8 hour drive. I'm defintely excited spend time with family and see my Jersey boys. I only wish our stay would be longer...we have to squeeze so much into three days! That's summer in general, really, trying to relax, vacation, hang out with friends, all over the course of three short months. I'm excited to start my junior year of college and all the fun that will come with that, but summer always flies by too fast. It's so great to be home, work, soak up the sun, and not have to worry about school. Ah, sweet summer time. I love it. Anyway, I'm off to pack!


1 comment:

Heather said...

yay! you got a blog!! we can be bloggin buddies now. love you <3