Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good Friends

Yesterday was a fun day. I worked in the morning then went running around noon (when it's blazing hot outside...smart, right?). I tried out a new path, got lost, and ended up running forever, missing lunch at the mall with Mike and Bryan, who were visiting on the way back from Greenville. But I met up with them later along with Heather, Laur, and Quinn and we had good times frolicking around the mall. The boys left and we regrouped at my house to hang out with Baird, who was driving through town as well! Lacey and Yaron love Baird, too, so they came by. It was lovely to see my Greenville friends. I miss them lots.

After Baird peaced out, we were starving and went to eat at The Carolina Ale House, ventured around Target, and went to see Wall-e. Wall-e was SO cute!

So if you haven't figured it out already, I have incredibly awesome friends and I'm so blessed by each one of them! From Jersey, Raleigh, ECU, YoungLife...all over the place! I really do feel like I have some of the best friends in the universe. I love you all dearly; you know who you are. <3

Sometimes I feel hesitant to share every stupid, little detail of my life here because in the grand scheme of things it seems so minuscule, but maybe I do because it's just fun to share life with people you love (or whoever reads this thing). Also because I'm a poser of Baird, Mike, & Heather ;). On top of that, I already talk too much and this blogger will prove it well. Haha. I'm sure more inquisitive thoughts will venture here eventually, hopefully. We shall see...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Sandy! I am so thankful for you :). And I love to hear about your day and thoughts!! <3

Quinn said...

good times had by all!

Baird said...

I like your thoughts. And its especially nice for me (who is miles away from you) to see what you are up to. I love it.

Lacey Marie said...

You forgot to tell about how you almost severed your spine. Haha.

I like reading about your life. And I love you. :)