Saturday, February 5, 2011

2011

So, I'm just a tad behind on starting off the new year of blogging...or really keeping up with it in general. Regardless, it has been a sweet season and I'm thoroughly enjoying my life and where I am right now. Work at the PT clinic and Starbucks, Young Life, great friends, and family are all such great blessings! I'm entering a busy month full of travels and DPT interviews hoping to get into grad school somewhere. If there is anything I have learned in my year after college it is that the Lord is faithful. I'm excited to see where this new year will bring!

It's already February but I'll share a few of my resolutions. Better late than never, right?:

*Run my 3rd half marathon
*Run a FULL marathon!
*Re-adapt a healthy diet
*Expand my cooking abilities
*Read Mere Christianity
*Re-read Knowing God
*Keep up with far-away friends (especially Baird, Kate, & Lacey)
*Learn more Spanish through the Rosetta Stone
*Get into PT school!!
*Start sketching again
*Prepare YL girls as the get ready for college
*Take campaigners girls on service project
*Solitude 1x/month
*Get a professional massage
*Go to Little Washington
*Visit Jockeys Ridge/Cape Hatteras
*Road trip to Wilmington to see Katie
*Road trip to ski (next weekend @ Wintergreen...so excited!)


"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
-Proverbs 16:3

No comments: