Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Snooze

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not a morning person. I'm actually pretty cranky before my morning cup of coffee. So, this week I made a new goal. Step one to becoming more of a morning person: to get up when my alarm rings the first time. That way I can have a more leisurely morning instead of rushing like I usually do. Several people have told me that putting goals in writing makes the more solid and attainable, so here is my attempt to do so.

So, yesterday I placed my phone alarm across the room so when I got up, I wouldn't snooze. And my morning went smoothly without my usual rushing because I'd rather get a few minutes more sleep.

Then today came along and I overslept and was 30 minutes late to work. I'd say I'm not doing to well with this idea of being a morning person. Third time is a charm? So, onto new exciting adventures as a morning person. We'll see how long this lasts...

No comments: